FROM THE OWNERS AND TEAM MEMBERS
Welcoming guests with procedures designed for safety – Updated 6/19/2021
We are eager to welcome our guests back to enjoy the long-lived tradition here of a fun and relaxing ranching getaway. In doing so, our top priority is the safety of our guests, staff, and our animals. Under the guidance of health organizations, our team has been hard at work to modify the guest experience and to put new health and safety procedures in place.
All staff are proactively educated regarding cleanliness, sanitation, and disinfecting protocols to ensure that your ranching experience is as safe as it is fun and relaxing. Below is a summary of some of the steps we are taking to keep our guests and staff healthy and safe.
- Based on the updated CDC guidelines, there is no mandate for masks
- We have been working closely with the Health Department to ensure we follow new sanitation and disinfection guidelines specific to each area of the hotel and grounds
- You’ll see staff in common areas constantly cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting with hospital-grade cleaning products approved for our use by the Department of Health
- To limit contact, housekeeping services are available only upon request
- Food service staff will wear masks.
- Whenever possible, all meals will be served outdoors
- All activities are open